SEO we hear it all the time as teacher authors, but do we actually know how to use it effectively? SEO stands for search engine optimization. Basically, what other teachers are searching for when planning lessons. Now let’s go over how to use these SEO words on three different platforms, Google, Pinterest, and Instagram.(more…)
Up your Pinterest game with these tips and tricks to turn Pinterest users into buyers.
Did you know 20% of your time should be geared towards content creation and the other 80% of your time should be spent on marketing your teacher resource? Well it’s true and conducting your own market research is crucial in growing your business.(more…)
Have you heard about this Pinterest update and all this talk about “fresh” pins? I am sure you have! It might seem a bit overwhelming right now but it is so important so you don’t get marked as a spam account and get suspended. Keep reading to learn how to prevent this!(more…)